LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Personal information we collectInformation you provide us.
Personal information that you may provide to us through the Services includes:
Information we obtain from third parties:
- Contact information, you may provide us with certain contact information, such as your username, email address, social media handles, and links to your external websites.
- Web3 transaction information, such as your public wallet address, smart contract interactions, transaction amount, or information relating to transactions to be processed by the Services.
- Marketing, feedback or correspondence information, such as your email, preferences for receiving communications and other information that you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use and interact with the Services.
Automatic data collection.
- Publicly available blockchain information. We may obtain information from public blockchains, such as transaction information and other related information.
When you visit our Site, we and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interactions over time with our Services, our communications and other online services, such as:
We may use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Device data, such as your computer's or mobile device's operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 4G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, browsing history, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor's device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, and helping us understand user activity and patterns.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How we use your personal informationTo operate our Services:
For research and development.
- Provide, operate, maintain, secure and improve our Services.
- Communicate with you about our Services, including by sending you announcements, updates, and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve our Services and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve our Services and promote our business.Direct marketing.
If you have provided us with your email, we may from time-to-time send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of new features and other information related to the Services. You may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the “Opt out of marketing communications
” section below.Compliance and protection.
We may use personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- Protect our, your or others' rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims).
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies.
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Services.
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How we share your personal informationAt your direction.
We may share your personal information at your direction. For example, as a purchaser of NFTs through our Services, you may be able to opt-in to share your email with the NFT creator to receive newsletters, updates, or other communications that may be of interest to you.Service providers.
We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services (such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, insurers, and providers that assist with hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management).Authorities and others.
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement and government and regulatory authorities, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.Business transfers.
Your choicesPrivacy rights.
You have the right to submit requests about your personal information, depending on your location and the nature of your interactions with our Services:
- Access to a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you. Where applicable, we will provide the information in a portable, machine-readable, readily usable format.
- Correction of personal information that is inaccurate or out of date.
- Deletion of personal information that we no longer need to provide our services or for other lawful purposes.
- Additional rights, such as to object to and request that we restrict our use of your personal information, and where applicable, to withdraw your consent.
To make a request, please email us as provided in the “Contact Us
” section below. We may ask for specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. We will require authorized agents to confirm their identity and authority, in accordance with applicable laws. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.Limits on your privacy rights and choices.
In some instances, your choices may be limited, such as where fulfilling your request would impair the rights of others, our ability to provide a service you have requested, or our ability to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights. Additionally, as data on a blockchain cannot be changed or deleted by design, your ability to exercise your personal information requests with respect to on-chain personal information may be affected. If you are not satisfied with how we address your request, you may submit a complaint by contacting us as provided in the “How to Contact Us
” section below.Opt out of marketing communications.
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.Online tracking opt-out.
There are a number of ways to limit online tracking, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers.You can block our Services from setting cookies by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins Privacy Badger, DuckDuckGo, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.Do Not Track.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/
Third party services
Our Services may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and mobile applications and online services you use.
We employ a number of technical, organizational, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our Services are not intended for use by individuals under 18 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Services from an individual under 18 without the consent of the individual's parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
How to contact us